We are called to...
- Provide a place to encounter, engage, and enrich the lives of people with all abilities. Accommodate special needs for all ages with personal attention and accommodation.
- Welcome all new and familiar participants in an effort to remove anxiety, and awkwardness in our community, adapting to special needs as acknowledged.
- Provide resources to educate our congregants about the needs of people with certain limitations to assist everyone to realize their potential.
- Strengthen spiritual connections and caring for all members of our community.
- Provide a safe environment to encourage conversation and exchange of ideas.
- Provide barrier free access to enabling full participating in worship, social, and service activities for all people.
- Affirm the joy of having all parts of the Body of Christ sharing together in the celebration of life within Holy Spirit Lutheran Church.
"When you give a banquet or reception, invite the poor, the disabled, the lame, and the blind. Then you will be blessed"