Celebrating motherhood while growing and supporting each other in faith and parenting.
Welcome to M3! We are a group of real Moms, with real kids who have good days and bad days, ups and downs. We are striving to connect with one another in the joys and challenges of parenthood, knowing that God will gently lead us in this extraordinary task of being a Mom.
Maybe you are a mother of a new baby finding yourself drifting off from exhaustion the second your eyes close for a prayer, let alone having time for a devotion. Maybe you are frantically shuttling busy kids from activity to activity and feel like you are being pulled in a million different directions. Maybe you are juggling work in and out of the home and can’t find a moment for yourself. Maybe you’ve tried unsuccessfully to have an adult conversation while your toddler is upset about....well anything! This is your weekly “breather”; a time to renew and refresh so you can charge ahead with joy, peace, and faith in your incredible role as a mother all while making lasting friendships and finding support in one another.
Join us Thursday mornings from September 29 through mid-May from 9:45-11:30am while we enjoy a light breakfast, delicious coffee, great conversation, crafts, relevant speakers, Bible and book studies. Plus, every six weeks we make a meal to take home!
Mothers of all aged children are welcome and you do not need to be a member of HSLC. Moms with kids 6 weeks or older have the opportunity to use our experienced childcare to ensure your kids are having fun while you spend time connecting with other Moms. Babies are always welcome to stay with their mom while we meet.
- March 16: Book Study Five Love Languages of Children, Chapter 6
- March 23: Bible Study: Animate Faith Practices
- March 30: Speaker
- April 6: No Meeting
- April 13: Lent Book Prayer review
- April 20: Speaker
- April 27: Book Study Five Love Languages of Children, Chapter 7 & 8
- May 4: Book Study Five Love Languages of Children, Chapter 9 & 10
- May 11: Meal
- May 18: End of Year Celebration
- To sign-up, please complete the registration form and return it to the church office.
- If you plan to use childcare, please click here